Monday, June 13, 2011

Style a la ME

I am fascinated by people who dress to express a part of their personality, their individuality, creativity and don't follow the masses but wear what makes them feel good and look good.

It's all about EXPRESSION!!

This week I am featuring Jacky, just cos she's fabulous like that and she is such a lovely soul and stylish too! She works at an Interior Design Company and she loves shoes, well she has a tendency of always having theee most amazing pairs of shoes.


The lil fur balls are so cute and the texture of this vest is richly amazing and so warm, perfect for winter.

Gotta love the belt right and it defines the waist!
I tell you one thing accessories are key!






And you gotta love shoes and having fun shoes like these yellow animal print one's can add so much fun and zest to the outfit.





If I could rob any part of Jacky's wardrobe it would most definitely be the shoe department.


N.B. The idea is certainly not to turn this into a fashion blog but I will throw in a lil bit of that here and there, as it comes along :) just cos I can and I want to inspire along the way.

1 comment:

  1. NICE! Killer outfit :) pink toe nails for that pop. Looking forward to more

    ReplyDelete